Meet #10 Boating! First Overnight!

Thursday, May 29, 2014 
Kris: If u like hot tea bring tea bags. I have a tea kettle and portable burner to boil water…on my way…beautiful day! Any better or still feeling crappy? 7:40 AM

Me: Feeling better! See you soon! 7:41 AM

Kris: Great!…Mwah! 7:42 AM

Kris: Heavy traffic…eta: 8:45 8:15 AM

Me: Ok. Just got out of shower, tossing stuff into my tote! 8:21 AM

Kris: I’m gonna park across street in shopping parking lot…can u take pic from ur balcony? 8:26 AM

Me: Sure 8:27 AM

Kris: K…i’ll b standing on back of boat holding up sign…u wont b able to miss me…feeling very “mischievous”… 😉 8:32 AM

Kris: Gotts pee like a race horse…stopping to…new eta: 9 am  8:39 AM

Kris: Just getting off 93…ugh 8:56 AM

Kris: Feels like taking forever…not used to heavy city traffic…but less than mile away 9:15 AM

Me: Yay! I am ready and waiting with my camera phone at hand! 9:15 AM

Kris: Dont freak out…Alfalfa… 😉 9:17 AM

Me: Why would I freak out? 9:18 AM

Kris: Here…you’ll see! 9:20 AM


He is so funny!  When I went out on the balcony, he was standing on the back of his boat holding up a huge handmade sign that said, “HI SEXY!”


Kris: i can pull in around back if its easier 9:25 AM

Me: Okay. I have to get stuff from my car. Park just past garage door? 9:27 AM

Kris: k 9:28 AM

Kris: here 9:32 AM


The Boating Plan
He had been telling me for weeks that he wanted to take me out on his boat.  He told me about his fantasy about being on the water with me and showing me his favorite places and… I did not want to go.  My brain could not shut up about all the things that could go wrong.  I try never to ride in the same car with an AM guy… the potential for disaster on the water seemed ever scarier.  What if there is some mechanical difficulty?  What if we have an accident?  or I get seasick?  And I haven’t been outside in the sun for a long period for… over three years.  How do I protect myself from all that sun?  I don’t know what brand of sunblock to buy!  I don’t have any “boating clothes!”  Eeek!  
I told him I was taking a week of vacation, so he honed in on a date and made a specific plan – renting a truck, mapping the trip, renting a hotel room!  He patiently answered all my questions.  He made it sound so fun.  and possible.  My friends helped me figure out the sunblock options.  It was forecast to be a cool day, so I could get away with long pants and a hoodie and a hat and… okay.  I’ll go. 
Then I got sick. With a cold!  Three days before we were supposed to go, while I was on vacation!  The sore throat, the sniffles, the coughing… argh!  I drank tons of water and slept and prayed hard to be better.  I missed a meet with him.  Ugh. 
He had rented a truck through a vehicle-sharing program, but it fell through.  I was half-hoping he wouldn’t find another way.  But a friend loaned him a truck so we were back on track. 
Boston Boating 
Finally the day dawned and I felt better!  I told him I could be ready at 8:30 am.  It was a beautiful day – clear, 60 degrees – the best day of the week weather-wise! 
He got caught in terrible traffic and didn’t appear until after 9 am, but he kept me updated via texts as he sat in the truck.  He told me he’d pull up out front and asked me to take a photo from my balcony.  He told me not to freak out.  What?  
He finally texted that he was out there.  I go out on my balcony to look and he is standing on the back of the boat with a huge cardboard sign that says “Hi Sexy!” 
Whoa!  What a sweet silly man!  I took a couple of photos of the truck and the boat and him.  I sent one to my sister, just in case I fell overboard and never returned.  Ha. 
He pulled up behind my place.  I met him down there with my tote and my overnight satchel and our bag of toys and chocolates.  He said he needed to get ice for the cooler, so he went to the grocery store.  I went to Dunkin Donuts to get a hot chocolate, trying to keep my throat from being sore. 
We made our way to the Community Boating launch in Watertown.  He does a great job of maneuvering the boat and truck.  
I sat in the truck while he made things ready.  I put Neutrogena SPF 70 cream on my face, then sprayed my hands with their spray.  I sat on the dock while he put the boat in the water and motored around to pick me up.  He helped me into the boat, seating me on cushions on the bow so I could see everything and relax.  I felt like a pampered queen!  
So I put my feet up and watched the world unfold as we cruised down the Charles River.  I took photos and marveled at the sights.  It was a very quiet day – only a few scullers now and then.  It was so beautiful!  The lush spring foliage, the huge variety of birds, the glimpses of buildings I know from the other direction!  We went under bridges I go over all the time!  It was so fun to have a new perspective! 
It took us an hour to make our way to the Science Museum.  We went through the canal there behind two Duck Boats.  
We went to the lock that would lead us to Boston Harbor.  There’s a big sign that says, “For passage, sound horn two long and two short blasts.”  He tried it with his horn, which isn’t very loud.  Then he tried his air horn, which he’d never used.  He asked a passer-by on the sidewalk above, who suggested he try his radio.  He doesn’t have one.  He finally pulled over to check to see if he could walk up to the office.  
A loud voice sounded, “Stay in your boat.  Stand by.  We will get you through.”  A minute later the massive wooden doors opened and we went into the lock!  He told me stories of coming in and out for the July 4th fireworks, being crammed in with a bunch of other boats.  We were alone and could float along as the water rose.  I told him about the Waterford Flight, a series of locks in upstate New York we visited to enjoy the lock-side parks and see the boats making their way through.  Finally the big doors at the other end swung open and we made our way out under the new Zakim Bridge, out under the low train bridge and into Boston Harbor!  
We passed the TD Garden, the State Police boats dock, the Coast Guard Station with its huge white cutters.  There was no one around!  He pulled around by Rowes Wharf, said it is one of his favorite views.  I pointed out the new Federal Courthouse.  We rolled along past the piers, as the water got rougher.  I moved into the main part of the boat, sitting next to him, more protected from the wind and the choppy water.  
We saw the huge cruise ship, The Odyssey, making its way out for a lunch cruise, and the Spirit of Boston, and the Provincetown fast ferry.  
He went straight out to Spectacle Island, the formerly small patch of dry land that is now a huge, high island bulked up with all the dirt from the Big Dig that sunk the main highway through the city.  It is part of the National Parks system, with an elegant visitors center, huge dock complex and multiple trails with picnic table with umbrellas.  We moored there about 1:30 pm.  
A picnic lunch
We dashed to the bathrooms in the Visitors Center, then he staked out a picnic table facing the dock and the city skyline in the distance.  He told me to sit and relax while he toted various gear up from the boat.  He had a cooler, a propane grill, a propane burner set, and bags of utensils and paper towels and everything you need for a picnic!  I told him he could’ve brought a baloney and cheese sandwich, but he said why keep it simple when you can go all out?!  He pulled out grapes, bananas, oranges, strawberries and raspberries!  I munched on grapes while he set up the grill and tossed on two burgers and eight chicken tenders with barbecue sauce!  Then he set up the burners to boil water for corn on the cob!  He had a kettle and a pot!  
He pulled out cucumbers and tomatoes.  He handed me a peeler and a knife and ranch dressing.  And salad bowls!  I skinned the cucumber and sliced it.  It was so fresh and delicious!  
He had forgotten plates, so he went to the snack bar and asked for a couple.  They gave him these very handy little black baskets with paper linings.  So we ate the burgers and chicken, then corn on the cob (he brought butter, salt and pepper!)  
Then he pulled out shortcakes, and whipped cream in one of those squirting cans!  He sliced strawberries and mixed them with the raspberries and sugar (from a five-pound bag), then poured them over the shortcakes and handed me the whipped cream to top it off!  
I don’t think I’ve ever had a finer picnic!  
We were almost totally alone on the island.  There was one other bird-watching couple who stopped to chat.  And a couple of rangers.  And one other boat where the people docked but never got out… just sat in their boat for over an hour. 
The rangers announced the last boat out at 4:30 pm so we made one more use of the facilities and packed up.  We took off from the docks about 5 pm and headed back across the harbor.  
Heading back 
It was amazingly quiet in the harbor.  We ducked in here or there to get a closer look at the Legal Test Kitchen or Old Ironsides, and he got a little lost, forgetting where to swing in for the lock.  I finally noticed when we hit Chelsea, knowing we were too far north when I saw the Tobin Bridge looming above us.  He stopped at the Yacht Club for directions, which were not helpful.  I told him I thought I could find it, if he turned around.  We motored down to where the Coast Guard ships are moored and I told him to turn in, remembering those so clearly from our trip out.  Then I saw the State Police docks and knew the lock was not far beyond those.  We made our way through the lock and back onto the river.  
There were several team of rowers out practicing with their launches.  He went slowly past them so as not to create a wake.  We made it back to the Community Boating area right at 6 pm.  
I sat on a bench and watched as he pulled the truck around and pulled the boat back onto dry land.  I wandered into the building between all the boats to find the bathrooms, then sat in the truck while he reattached all the wiring and covered the boat. 
The Great Wallet Search 
Then he noticed that he didn’t have his wallet.  He thought he had left it in the glove compartment of the boat, so he uncovered the boat to get it.  It wasn’t there.  Argh!  He went through his bags and other space in the boats, then some bags in the back of the truck, and then the truck itself.  I looked various places.  I prayed. Hard.  He looked everywhere again.  He was giving up, sitting in the truck, trying to figure out what he could do, where else it might be.  He reached down and… it was way under his seat!  Hallelujah! 
We made our way out to the burbs where he had rented a hotel room. I had spent my time in the truck during the Great Wallet Search looking for restaurants near it.   We went to Uno’s Pizzeria in a mall.  Contrary to their name, they have a wide variety of salads, burgers, and entrees.  We shared the Mediterranean Farro salad, then he had the baked haddock and I ate the chicken parmesan with ziti.  I adore their fancy non-alcoholic drinks!  I had a frozen raspberry lime rickey.  
The Hotel
We drove across the mall parking lot to the hotel less than .5 mile away!  The lobby was a zoo!  There were people waiting in line, people hanging out talking on their cell phones in various languages… the over-taxed desk clerk trying to check in multiple people at once and answer the phones.  Kris checked in, had to run out to get the license plate of the borrowed truck, then back in to sign things.  
We had a lovely room on the top floor overlooking the mall.  I’ve never seen a hotel room with hardwood floors.  I stared at my face in the mirror – no sunburn!  A triumph of sunblock.  I was a little windburned on my cheeks – just enough for a healthy glow but I couldn’t even feel it.  I collapsed on the king size bed and took off my shoes and socks while he took a quick shower.  
He strolled out of the shower and I had a great chance to look at him naked from head to toe.  He has a wonderful body!  Too skinny for my ideal tastes, but well-formed and very sexy.  He wandered over and gave me a long kiss.  For someone who started off saying he didn’t really see the point of kissing, he has certainly gotten the hang of it!
Play time 
He pressed me back onto the bed and we kissed and groped and relaxed together touching and cuddling.  He seemed very tired – he’d been up nearly 24 hours – but determined to play.  He sucked on my breasts, then my belly button, and then moved down to play between my legs.  I put my hand between his legs and made his gorgeous cock perk up.  I rolled over onto my stomach and he played with my cheeks, then licked lower… mmm… he rolled over to get a condom and tried to enter me from behind but he couldn’t stay hard. I wish I knew what happens with that!  He collapsed next to me… frustrated, self-deprecating.  I soothed him… kissed him, played with him a bit more… but he was clearly falling asleep.  I suggested he rest awhile, then wake me whenever he felt like it.  
I got up, got a drink of water, crawled in next to him and turned off the light.  I settled in to sleep.  He stirred.  “I want to see, okay?” 
“Okay.  Turn on the light.”  He fumbled for the switch and the overbed light came on.  I closed my eyes.  He stroked my cheek.  
“You are beautiful,” he whispered.  Melted my cynical heart a little. 
He turned off the light and spooned up against me.  We drifted off to sleep. 
On the floor 
Next thing I knew, I was on my hands and knees on the floor!  I fell out of bed!  He was saying, “Are you okay?”  I’m used to sleeping on the right side of the bed and I ended up on the left side, so I must’ve turned over out of habit, not realizing I was so close to edge and wham!  He turned on the light, helped me back into bed.  My left knee hurt, but it wasn’t skinned or anything.  I lie there quietly, waiting for the adrenaline to ease… geesh. This guy is going to think I am a total freak!  He was very soothing, patted me and spooned again.  He is very caring.
Middle of the night 
A long time later, I felt a hand moving over my breast and glanced at the clock with one eye… 4 am.  He didn’t say anything, just started nibbling on one nipple and tweaking the other.  Then he moved one hand lower, stroking my tummy and then my slit, then pressing a finger inside me.  Something about the flicking of his tongue on my nipple and the motion inside me got me going.  My hips twitched and my hand grabbed at his back.  He tossed on a condom, rolled me partially over and was inside me.  It was the first time we had done all this in the dark.  There was something about it, being able to focus on the sounds and the feelings… I had one big jolt of electricity between my legs!  Hooray!  He shuddered and came hard.  I drifted back to sleep with a big smile on my face.  This sleeping overnight with a man who wants to have sex is fantastic!

0 thoughts on “Meet #10 Boating! First Overnight!

  1. GoodWill says:

    Love it!

    There is something special about boating down the Charles, I'll say that. Love that dirty water! 🙂

    Love the sexy details and what sounds like a fun meet up!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *