April 12, 2018 Thursday
Sent: Thu Apr 12, 2018 at 4:03 PM
Subject: sorry i’ve been lying low
Sorry I have not been good at writing, but I found out last Wednesday that I will not have a job next year do to restructuring. our department heads suck and they tried to fire them last year but they won an arbitration case, so the boss just did away with their positions. I was part time to fill in the rest of another trainer and now she gets those classes and I’m let go!
just like that, all the work, care, love, compassion just out the window and at my age, I will not be rehired. My only hope is that she will look for another job and move on.
So I’ve been on a funk and next week i am going on vacation and I’m just not into it right now. The whole base of my life has just fell out from under me. I hope you understand that I just did not have the energy to write to anyone. You are the first person I have told outside of my wife. Hopefully I’ll feel like writing more soon.
Take care with a warm compassionate but sad hug,
Sent: Thu Apr 12, 2018 at 7:51 PM
Re: sorry i’ve been lying low
Thank you for writing and telling me what is going on. I am so sorry to hear your job news! I was laid off once after 18 years at a law firm and I understand how devastating that is.
Five thoughts –
1) I am here for you no matter what.
2) You are talented, pleasant, young-looking and smart – I have high hopes of you being able to find work.
3) When I was laid off I looked back after 4 months and understood that it was the best thing that ever happened to me, as it allowed me to stop working 70 hours a week, have a life, be there when my church and my friend in the nursing home needed me, and have time for community projects! I heartily wish the same for you – that you can look back and see that this was a good thing and you’re in a better situation.
4) Take your time to grieve and be angry and silent but try to forget about it for now – Enjoy your vacation.
5) When you get back, start telling everyone. You never know who will know of something or someone that could help you.
I also encourage you to look at an academic higher education job search site when you’re ready. It aggregates job ads from universities and colleges in whatever region you pick so you can see them all at once. Several of my friends have found good jobs through it.
Don’t worry about me. I am patient. I will be happy to hear from you when you write, and try not to worry about you when I don’t. Try not to let a Tuesday go by without being in touch?
When you need an ear, I am here. When you want a sexy, sassy woman to play with, please let me help you smile and forget about your troubles for a little while while your cock and I commune.
A big hug with my strength and sassy spirit pouring into you!
Sent: Thu Apr 12, 2018 at 8:05 PM
Subject: Lemons, Tequila, Bacon and Melons
Please see attached three strange attempts to help you smile. ; ) ?