Monday, June 16, 2014
Me: Good morning sexy man! 7:47 AM
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 7:53 AM
Subject: like a kid at Christmas
I woke up like a kid at Christmas this morning–since I heard through the grapevine that Santa was going to grant me almost everything on my wish list (or in this case, B-day wish list!)
So here’s the thing…I went to bed last night thinking about “options”–and woke up early doing the same. I can drive myself crazy imagining the possible “variations.” So I’ll try to make this simple (if that’s possible). Any of these have certain “conditions” and “logistics” that would need to be met or worked out.
“In general” I would love to spend as much time as you think you’d like to with me (or think you could put up with.. :). For me, that would mean as much as:
1) Pick you up either Wed or Thurs night from work and bring you home that night.
(Pick you up at 5:00pm? Leave my house at 10:00pm or 11:00pm to have you home by 11:00pm or 12:00 midnight?).
2) Pick you up Saturday morning and bring you home Sunday night. That would include: A) Either having lunch with you and your mom, or B) You not seeing your mom that day—which may not be an option.
3) Pick you up Saturday after you’re finished lunch with mom and bring you home Sunday night.
The only thing about #1 is that after maybe having dinner with you and you showing me your office (if you wanted to throw those two things in too) you’d be traveling with me round trip about 2 hours for 2-3 hours of sex (assuming we left around 7:00pm–arrived at my house around 8:00pm–and left my house around 10:00pm or 11:00pm for you to arrive home by 11:00pm or 12 midnight. If we did that, we’d be likely “getting down to business” right away when we got to my house. Which is fine with me–if that’s what you want to do. Could give you the “grand tour” of the place during the daytime some other time.
My real preference would be to spend the whole weekend with you and go boating. The weather is forecast to be only “partly cloudy” (which means “mostly sunny”) and in the mid-70s (so like Goldilocks–not too hot and not too cold–almost “just right”). Boating has the logistical need for me to find a truck–but I now have two friends who potentially will rent me theirs.
There is a little bit of “adventurous drama” that would need to happen on my B-day. Namely, I would need to take a short break to ride my bike to where my wife is working and “break the news” to her. You could be the first one I report the results to. Should only take about an hour to ride over there–show it to her–tell her–and get her reaction (not good at first–but hoping “ok with” later).
ANYHOW….give all this some thought and either shoot back an email or maybe we can chat tonight about the details. What you want to do–and when–also effects what day or days I ask my wife to take off this week. That hasn’t been determined yet either–since she’s just starting her first day of work today. It hasn’t been determined for sure with her employer. But hopefully they can work with her and have some flexibility. My request of her day off depends on what YOU want/can do….
So eagerly looking forward to your reply : D ….
Afalfa (running down stairs to open his presents!)
P.S.—Hope this is kinda fun–and doesn’t stress you out too much. For me it’s a BLAST!
P.P.S.–Thanks for the incognito window tip! Using it here and going forward. Whatever might cause the sad ending of our affair (hopefully in the very distant future)–the last thing I want it to be is getting caught!
Kris: Good morning sultry Sass! Just sent u email. Know u have limited time today…but think about and let me know what u think. Maybe chat about details tonite? Mwah! 8:01 AM
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 8:05 AM
Subject: Fw: like a kid at Christmas
Ooops! Made a big mistake on what I had in mind for a week night–either Wed or Thursday. I wouldn’t bring you home the same night—you would spend the night and I would bring you to work in the morning! Makes a big difference. So change/edit #1 with that in mind!
Kris: Oops! Made a mistake in first email. Just forwarded/resent it with important correction!
Kris: hope your training is going well. parts of emails will make u giggle…or if nothing else confirm my craziness. just tryin’ to have some fun…which you’re a LOT of! 12:06 PM
Kris: W left couple hours ago to start work…can’t stand the loneliness. know anyone who might come over and comfort me? 12:18 PM
Me: Awww… you poor fellow! I might be convinced to help you out. I survived training, despite the boss sending me three different nasty emails. Then I jousted with the IRS for my mom… looks like she forgot a quarterly tax payment in 2012. Geesh. Hope you had a good day! 5:30 PM
Kris: Bad day…fight with kid about money…student loans I co-signed that he’s late paying. Dings my credit. Going to gym now. U free to chat later? 5:54 PM
Me: Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. I’d be happy to chat. 5:59 PM
Kris: K…I’ll try not to make it too late. Dying to hear how you’ll be “helping me out” 😉 6:18 PM
Kris: Leaving gym to put bike away…ETA on chat bout 10. 9:33 PM
Me: Yay! 9:38 PM
Kris: At shed…in need of your sweet, positive attitude like “Yay!” One little word picks me up… you’re sweet…thank u. 9:53 PM
Kris: Online 🙂 10:27 PM
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 11:36 AM
Re: 10 Tips
Interesting article–especially the two big questions to answer “No” to: “Do you love her?” and “Did you ever have sex with her in our bed?” Basically the advice is “lie though your teeth” and just answer “no” to both questions–even if it’s not true. I’m not sure I would handle it that way.
If I got caught today I’d answer the first question by saying: “She’s a good person and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like her–but I don’t love with her the way I love you. She’s been saying she’s planning on sticking a vibrator in my ass, or using it on my cock, or sucking on my cock and stroking it and sticking a vibrator in my ass all at the same time–which I think might be fun and feel good–and you won’t. So, no, I don’t love her the way I love you.”
I’d answer the second question (“Did you ever have sex with her in our bed?) by saying: “I was planning to–but you ruined my plans by catching me.”
(hope to never have to even consider using any part of this advice!)
(hope to never have to even consider using any part of this advice!)
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 11:52 AM
Re: Fw: like a kid at Christmas
OR…IF YOU WERE A REAL GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT–ADD TO #2: “Drop you off at work Monday morning!!!—would make 2 whole days of “being with Bill”—may be way too much “Bill” for you though!!!
If nothing else, you have to like “being wanted” and “me wanting to spend lots of time with you “even doing “other” (“mundane” as you call them) things…..right?
· Jun 16 10:24 PM Kris: hi
· Jun 16 10:28 PM Sassy: hiya
· Jun 16 10:28 PM Kris: how u doin?
· Jun 16 10:29 PM Sassy: okay. You?
· Jun 16 10:29 PM Kris: not so great, but don’t really want to talk about it. will another time. Tired, little down…but happy to be chatting with you!
· Jun 16 10:30 PM Kris: so how was the training?
· Jun 16 10:31 PM Sassy: yucky
· Jun 16 10:31 PM Kris: how come?
· Jun 16 10:32 PM Sassy: poorly put together
· Jun 16 10:32 PM Kris: that sucks…feel like a waste of time?
· Jun 16 10:32 PM Sassy: yup
· Jun 16 10:32 PM Kris: and boss sent 3 nasty emails?
· Jun 16 10:32 PM Sassy: yup
· Jun 16 10:33 PM Sassy: I spent 2 hrs looking at job ads tonight
· Jun 16 10:33 PM Kris: well when it’s time it’s time and at least your being proactive. find anything?
· Jun 16 10:34 PM Sassy: 3 that might work
· Jun 16 10:34 PM Kris: wow!
· Jun 16 10:34 PM Sassy: I put them into “my cart” to look at more closely tomorrow
· Jun 16 10:35 PM Kris: isn’t there a time by which your boss might stay or leave?
· Jun 16 10:35 PM Sassy: Yes. July 1
· Jun 16 10:35 PM Sassy: Should know either way very soon
· Jun 16 10:35 PM Kris: if she leaves would you be inclined to stay or still feel like you could use a change either way?
· Jun 16 10:36 PM Sassy: I’d probably stay awhile… depends on who would take her place
· Jun 16 10:36 PM Sassy: and whether I could undo some of the mess she’s made
· Jun 16 10:37 PM Sassy: Did you hear from your wife? Is she okay there?
· Jun 16 10:37 PM Kris: I always think of the line from The Who that I endlessly hear listening to my “classic rock” music: “Meet the new boss…same as the old boss!”
· Jun 16 10:37 PM Kris: she’s home tonight
· Jun 16 10:37 PM Sassy: oh?
· Jun 16 10:38 PM Kris: she called and left me a voice mail and said…
· Jun 16 10:38 PM Kris: that she didn’t really start until orientation tomorrow but she brought all her stuff there today…then came home.
· Jun 16 10:38 PM Kris: she called me and asked if I was going to the gym…said she would meet me there.
· Jun 16 10:39 PM Kris: but I was on my bike so I didn’t answer her.
· Jun 16 10:39 PM Sassy: eep
· Jun 16 10:39 PM Kris: went to the gym assuming she wouldn’t be there, which she wasn’t
· Jun 16 10:39 PM Sassy: phew
· Jun 16 10:39 PM Kris: she has “good intentions” but doesn’t actually go as much as me.
· Jun 16 10:40 PM Kris: so I just show up, cruise the parking lot, look for her car. if it’s not there just go in.
· Jun 16 10:40 PM Kris: only had one close call.
· Jun 16 10:40 PM Kris: but Saturday is “Doomsday”…..then it will all be out in the open.
· Jun 16 10:41 PM Kris: except for YOU. my luscisous, naughty secret….
· Jun 16 10:42 PM Sassy: : )
· Jun 16 10:42 PM Kris: I’d like you to do something for me…
· Jun 16 10:43 PM Sassy: What?
· Jun 16 10:44 PM Kris: if you don’t know what you want to do or can do…I’d like you to decide what you want to do, as far as us getting together, either during the week or weekend. my brain is cooked with all my “endless scheming and planning and fantasizing.” what I really want to know is what YOU really want to do. not what I want to do but what YOU want to do…. anything. don’t care what it is. I want to do whatever you want to do. so think about it and tell me soon…if you don’t know right now. ok?
· Jun 16 10:45 PM Sassy: I have been thinking about it.
· Jun 16 10:46 PM Kris: ok. just let me know when you know and I really want you to do what you really want. I know I’m repeating myself but sometimes I talk too much and plan too much, so I’m ready to “listen” a little more right now. so tell me when you figure it out…ok?
· Jun 16 10:48 PM Sassy: I worry about going to your place until you know how your wife’s job is going to work
· Jun 16 10:49 PM Kris: you mean when I know for sure when my wife is definitely going to be there and what day off she has?
· Jun 16 10:49 PM Sassy: Yes
· Jun 16 10:49 PM Sassy: and that she is really going to do it
· Jun 16 10:49 PM Kris: do what?
· Jun 16 10:49 PM Sassy: work there
· Jun 16 10:50 PM Kris: oh…she is DEFINITELY going to be working there. she is contracted by an agency…and she HAS to be there 24 hours a day 6 days a week. her orientation starts tomorrow…
· Jun 16 10:51 PM Sassy: ooof… I need a hug
· Jun 16 10:51 PM Kris: how come?
· Jun 16 10:51 PM Sassy: This stupid work crap… can’t make my brain shut up about it.
· Jun 16 10:52 PM Sassy: I need my brain for fun with you!
· Jun 16 10:54 PM Kris: ok….so we need to figure out a way to get together. I just asked my wife and she said she asked for the day off I asked her to.
· Jun 16 10:55 PM Kris: which is from 5:30pm on Thursday to 9:30pm on Friday.
· Jun 16 10:55 PM Kris: all the rest of the time she HAS to be there.
· Jun 16 10:55 PM Sassy: Hunh. I’m betting they tell her she can be off other times
· Jun 16 10:56 PM Sassy: She will find ways to come home and check on you
· Jun 16 10:56 PM Kris: I doubt that
· Jun 16 10:57 PM Sassy: I can’t imagine her staying away for real
· Jun 16 10:58 PM Kris: wife just said she has to be there all the time
· Jun 16 10:59 PM Sassy: interesting
· Jun 16 11:00 PM Sassy: Let me get back to work and look at my calendar. I will figure it out tomorrow.
· Jun 16 11:00 PM Kris: ok.
· Jun 16 11:00 PM Sassy: I have a 9 am meeting, then two hours of finance training, then a 2 pm meeting
· Jun 16 11:00 PM Sassy: Bleh
· Jun 16 11:00 PM Kris: who are the meetings with?
· Jun 16 11:01 PM Sassy: First one is with boss, second is with the team running a big conference in August
· Jun 16 11:01 PM Kris: first one’s obviously “yucky”. what about the second one?
· Jun 16 11:01 PM Sassy: not sure
· Jun 16 11:02 PM Sassy: and finance training is awful
· Jun 16 11:02 PM Sassy: I have to keep thinking… I can do this.
· Jun 16 11:02 PM Sassy: that which does not kill me makes me stronger
· Jun 16 11:02 PM Kris: I wish I had some money. I’d just get a room for us and jump your bones but I’m broke.
· Jun 16 11:02 PM Sassy: Thank you for being the bright light in my life right now!
· Jun 16 11:03 PM Sassy: Hubby’s chair that he couldn’t figure out how to buy on Saturday?
· Jun 16 11:03 PM Sassy: It was $200 then… $300 today
· Jun 16 11:03 PM Kris: what?!
· Jun 16 11:03 PM Sassy: Yup.
· Jun 16 11:04 PM Sassy: I had budgeted $100
· Jun 16 11:04 PM Kris: oh wow!….so just not going to be able to get it?
· Jun 16 11:04 PM Sassy: No, he bought it anyway
· Jun 16 11:05 PM Kris: oops! how do you respond/feel when that happens?
· Jun 16 11:05 PM Sassy: sick to my stomach
· Jun 16 11:05 PM Kris: money stress really sucks. have a bit of it myself lately. hate it
· Jun 16 11:06 PM Sassy: so I get work mess, dealing with the IRS mess, and the chair mess… must be MONDAY!
· Jun 16 11:06 PM Sassy: Tomorrow has to be better on some front.
· Jun 16 11:06 PM Kris: Let’s hope so! I could use some good news too! speaking of getting together….
· Jun 16 11:07 PM Kris: I was thinking about your proposal to have dinner with you and H. amazing I would even consider it since just the thought of being with you at your place was almost “inconceivable” not that long ago. but been thinking about it. might be “interesting”. were you serious?
· Jun 16 11:08 PM Sassy: Yes
· Jun 16 11:09 PM Kris: ok…what the hell…set it up… do it
· Jun 16 11:09 PM Sassy: I pose some interesting challenges for you, don’t I?
· Jun 16 11:09 PM Kris: more than a little!
· Jun 16 11:09 PM Sassy: But you like it, mostly?
· Jun 16 11:10 PM Kris: Definitely! wanted “different”…sure getting it! maybe not exactly as I imagined…but that part of the fun too!
· Jun 16 11:10 PM Sassy: “What’d you do tonight Kris?” “Oh… I had dinner with my gf and her husband.”
· Jun 16 11:10 PM Kris: omg…so bizarre!
· Jun 16 11:11 PM Sassy: “Wait… what? How can your gf have a husband? That you can eat with?” “Um, it just… works”
· Jun 16 11:13 PM Kris: very strange…. how did I get here?!
· Jun 16 11:15 PM Sassy: I should go to bed. I wish I could take you with me!
· Jun 16 11:16 PM Kris: so if we can’t have sex (so sad) we could do some other things. like you could show me where you work or have lunch or dinner or SOMETHING till I know for sure when my wife is definitely not going to be here and you feel comfortable and safe about it OR your H goes out and you can invite me there again!
· Jun 16 11:16 PM Kris: ok….I wish I could too! hopefully soon. nite nite, sweet sexy Sassy!
· Jun 16 11:16 PM Sassy: I am working on that
· Jun 16 11:17 PM Kris: ok…I’ll trust you to figure something out. look at your calendar at work and I may know more definitely about my wife’s schedule after tomorrow.
· Jun 16 11:17 PM Sassy: Sorry I can’t plan better… juggling too many things. But it will get better.
· Jun 16 11:17 PM Kris: don’t worry….as you say….we’ll figure it out. when you do…just let me know…in the meantime… love texting and chatting….Mwah!
· Jun 16 11:18 PM Sassy: Mwah!