Toffee Cookie Balls
Wow do I have a treat for you today!
It’s time for a party! A cookie party! Yum. A bunch of sexy bloggers are kicking off the holiday season in style with a cookie exchange! Jz from A Reluctant Bitch encouraged us to post our favorite holiday cookie recipe today. Bless her heart and many thanks for pulling this together! So you can see cookies and other holiday treats all over this sexy corner of the blogosphere! And drool over something other than my cleavage today!
I adore cookies! Cookie Monster is my favorite Sesame Street puppet. Om nom nom. I am not much of a baker, but I used to help my mom make hundreds of cookies for church events – from lebkuchen (that had to be started a month ahead of time), to sugar cookies, currant bars, icebox cookies, shortbreads, thumbprints with raspberry jam, molasses cookies, spritz, ginger bread men, and something she called “snowballs.” See my cookie post from 2012
about those! Ever since I’ve been hooked on eating balls of all kinds! Last year, I shared Noreen’s easy recipe
for Oreo Cookie Balls. There was even a video to make prep extra easy!
I know how to use the internet, so I searched for “holiday balls cookies” and up came this amazing recipe for toffee cookie balls from Snackworks! With only four ingredients! And three steps! And NO BAKING! I could do that! More balls made of cookies! With chocolate and toffee! You can lick them, roll them around in your mouth and bite them ever so gently! Yum!
Here’s the easy recipe.
• 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
• 16 CHIPS AHOY! made with HEATH English Toffee, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
• 1/4 cup chopped chocolate-covered toffee bar [like Heath or Skor], divided
• 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
• MIX cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 2 Tbsp chopped toffee bar until well blended.
• SHAPE into 30 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Dip in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Lightly press remaining chopped toffee bar into tops of balls.
• REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
The link also includes tips to make prep easier and nutrition info.
Serve and enjoy!
Happy Holidays Dear Readers! Extra hugs with groping!
You can see other recipes on any of the blogs listed below! Click for cookies!
Bloggers Sharing Holiday Treats 2014