Annual lunch invitation

Ooookay… so I was getting antsy.

– I had not heard from Kris in nearly three weeks.
– It was going on a month since we had sex.
– The Blog Fan had gone silent again.
– My meeting with The Russian was a dud and
– I was not hearing from any other men.

I don’t feel like jumping back onto AM for a while.  I need someone to touch me!!  Now what?

It was a slow day in the office, so I looked back through emails and lists and blog posts and thought… who would I like to see?  Is there anyone I want to catch up with?  Then it hit me… I came up with the brilliant idea to email The Lawyer.  There’s a fun thing that happens with The Lawyer in the late summer – his work slows down every so slightly and he finds time to indulge in physical passions!

I hate chasing after him but he makes me feel so good!

He was the first man I met from Ashley Madison in September 2012, and he pinged me again in September 2013… would he see me again in 2014?  Why not play up the “annual” angle? Worth a try!

I got brave and invited him to lunch!

From: Sassy

To: The Lawyer
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 9:49 AM
Subject: Annual lunch
Hiya!  Hope you’re having a grand summer.  Such beautiful days!
Is it time for our annual lunch?  🙂
-S
=====
I fretted… what if he’s on vacation?  What is he’s not interested?

He wrote back very quickly!  Hooray!

From: The Lawyer

To: Sassy
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 10:35 AM
Subject: re: Annual lunch
lunch… or whatever else catches your fancy… would be wonderful!  ; )
=====

Awww… he is such a charmer.  I wrote back with an offer.  He usually wants to see me the same day he writes, so I felt comfortable saying the same.

From: Sassy
To: The Lawyer
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 10:55 AM
Subject: re: Annual lunch
I fancy… you!  Today?
=====

I crossed my fingers.  Please please let him say YES!

From: The Lawyer
To: Sassy
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 10:58 AM
Subject: re: Annual lunch
Not today… I’m sorry– but I most definitely would like to see you again– maybe next week?
=====

Okay.. bad news.  Not today.  But good news – he wants me!   But he always says that and it’s only worked out once and… think positive thoughts!  Entice him!

From: Sassy
To: The Lawyer
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 11:04 AM
Subject: re: Annual lunch
Monday?  Or let me know.  I want… you!
You make me smile as no one else does!  Mwah!
-S
From: The Lawyer
To: Sassy
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 11:18 AM
Subject: re: Annual lunch
sad to say– I have to be away Monday and Tuesday– how does Thursday look?
From: Sassy
To: The Lawyer
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 11:48 AM
Subject: re: Annual lunch
Ah… away… that is sad!
Thursday looks great!  Do you want lunch and a smooch in public? or a late afternoon “nap” at my place?  At least this will give you something to fantasize about while you are away!  Remember my skin… my hands… my mouth?
-S
From: The Lawyer
To: Sassy
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 2:25 PM
Subject: re: Annual lunch
ah.. the sassy one…. my memories are fond… and the thought of napping with you has already excited all my senses!!
sounds wonderful
I have to hop on a train soon, but let’s re connect before Thursday!!!

From: Sassy
To: The Lawyer
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 3:25 PM
Subject: re: Annual lunch
Please put me on your calendar for Thursday!  Ping me to get details.  Safe travels dear man.

=====

Sounds promising!  But so many times we make a tentative plan and then he cancels.  But this time of year has been magic!  Please please let it happen!

Published by

Sassy Girl

It's the gal you knew in high school that you've wondered about. And she's got something to say! Time to heat up old flames!