Thursday, May 15, 2014
Sent: May 15, 2014 2:41 PM
Re: Job search site
Thanks “S” (this kind of email is the kind that makes me want to know your real name–which I will find out yet! ^-^ ) You’re so helpful! Makes you even “nicer” : ) <3 —and more sexy in a certain way to me. That might not make sense to you…but it does. Kris.
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 3:30 PM
Subject: can’t text till i get home…left personal cell phone at home
I left my personal cell phone at home so i can’t text you…otherwise i would have probably already sent a bunch of texts….just to “make your day” ; ) and because i’m such a chatterbox….which apparently you don’t seem to mind. Anyhow…here are some random things I’ve been thinking. If you happen to come on…respond if you have time to answer any questions. So here goes some “random rambling”:
Right now I’m sitting at a Starbucks typing this on my laptop…before I have to do some work. I’ve been thinking of you most of the day. Here’s what I’ve been thinking
1) Unless you’ve already filled my spot with some other lucky guy for tonight–I was fantasizing about popping over tonight on my bike after I finish work–just for a very short visit with you someplace other than your apartment. We could meet someplace for a snack—or I could just ride my bike into your garage and grope you right there. Kiss you, hug you, listen to music from my bike, have you sit on the back seat (not ride on it—just SIT on it).
What do you think? I know you were looking forward to a quiet night in. But we could make it a very short visit. I could be there by 7:30 or 8:00…and leave by 9:30-10:00. Just a couple of hours. I know for most guys you’ve been with in the past that’s more than enough time to have plenty of sex (and ORGASMS)….and maybe I’ll get to that point with you. But i’m still in the stage of needing more time with you….so just hugging, kissing, rubbing your back, maybe some “heavy petting”…everything short of fucking….would be nice. ANYHOW….let me know. If not, I’ll just head to the gym….and chat with you later (probably around 10:00).
2) Good news! My wife just got hired for most of the summer! It’s obviously only a seasonal job–but for now it’s better than nothing. She doesn’t start until mid-June –a whole month away. But it will be full-time for at least a couple of months–and give us a little “breathing room” for her to continue to look for full-time work when that ends.
WHAT THAT MEANS FOR YOU AND ME (besides maybe a little “fun” spending money) is that YOU CAN COME FUCK ME AT MY HOUSE—AND WE COULD DO SOMETHING FOR AN OVERNIGHT–OR WHOLE WEEKEND—IF YOU COULD GET AWAY AND WANTED TO! I’m already dreaming up all kinds of adventures. Boating, biking, camping (it’s a luxury tent and i’d buy a very comfortable blow-up bed that i could comfortably fuck you on under the stars at night). I could go on and on. I was thinking of how I could outfit the bottom of my boat with plywood and a bed mattress so we could fuck in there comfortably—rocking gently on a lake, or bay at the Cape, or the Charles River—in broad daylight (under the boat canopy)—or under the stars. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!
3) I’m going to look at that positions website you sent….hope the “main thing” gets better (especially for you–it’s great for me).
4) Thank you for saying you think I write “beautifully.” I won’t feign false modesty. Numerous people have told me that over the years…so I guess it must be true. My doctoral level professor commented frequently “you write well.” Even my current supervisor at work says “Kris, I’m not cutting you any slack on not getting your paperwork done because you know how to write really well. You just don’t get it done.”
5) My business cell phone is a “ghetto phone” (horrible expression, oh well)…so I can’t text you on it. And I don’t have your phone number anyplace except on my phone. But you can call me on my business cell phone if you want to...no problem at all….not monitored by anyone…and only I have access to it. [phone number]
Well…that’s about it for now. Let me know if you want a short visit tonight. It’s an “impulse thought” and I won’t be “crushed” if you say…”let’s wait.” So let me know what you’d prefer….cuz I’m getting very comfortable with you (in a positive, secure way–not in a “bored” or “taking you for granted” way). So you can tell me what you prefer…and it will be ok.
Off to work…VROOM, VROOM…SO MUCH FUN RIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent: May 15, 2014 6:00 PM
Re: can’t text till i get home…left personal cell phone at home
Wow… you are full of ideas today! And numbered them! Whee
1) I can’t do tonight. Sorry I didn’t see this earlier to let you know. I am done in after three nights out and long day at work. My plan is to eat and then sleep. I may be asleep by 7:30 pm. I wouldn’t be very good company. I’m so sorry… keep asking!
2) Congrats to your wife! and to you! I hope this summer job will be a good thing. You are full of great ideas! I will try to be adventurous with you.
3) I may send you some more web sites. Maybe even some p0rn!
4) So many men write poorly. I am not a grammar queen but I like a message that is more than “ya wanna?” You are one of the best I’ve ever seen!
5) Thanks for the work phone #. I probably won’t use it but I saved it anyway. I am so glad you can relax a bit about me. Spend less time worrying and more fantasizing! 🙂
Have fun VROOMING!
Sent: May 15, 2014 7:40 PM
Re: can’t text till i get home…left personal cell phone at home
No problem on the time of your response to my email. I don’t know if you check personal email from work–but didn’t expect you to see it before after work. And if you hadn’t gotten to it even by now…..oh well, just would have headed home. Right now I’m stopped at a Cumberland Farms—which is a “crossroads of decision”. I could have either continued on to see you…or go home. I’m typing on my laptop which is sitting on the seat of my bike. Going home now (to gym first). Sounds like you won’t be up to chat as late as 10:00….so I’ll assume we won’t talk again tonight.
If you want to send me porn sites….send away. I haven’t looked at that “positions” site yet—but definitely plan to before Sunday. If for no other reason than to “prime the pump” (take that any way you like) 😀 but also to hopefully get ideas of things we both would really get off by and like a lot.
I took a look at the project newsletter—and went to the website and looked at that too. Both look great! Of course, I was also diligently snooping around to see if there was anyplace that listed your real name. There wasn’t–so I’ll just have to prompt some more stories from your childhood–and wait for you to slip. ^_^
I don’t know how long the concert will last tomorrow night–but it starts at 8:00pm–so it will probably be late before I get home tomorrow night. Maybe chat Saturday night?
In the meantime, let me know what you want to do in terms of how long together Sunday?—meet someplace first?—-hours available at your house?…..all that “stuff.”
Mwah! ….Sleep well.
P.S.— Of course there’s always bothering you with endless texts that don’t always make sense. So don’t think you’re getting off THAT easy! ; )