The 2014 entry was an amazing recipe for toffee cookie balls from Snackworks! With only four ingredients! And three steps! And NO BAKING! I could do that! More balls made of cookies! With chocolate and toffee!
Last year, I shared an easy no-bake recipe with chocolate and stuff that turns into RED VELVET BALLS!
This year, my cookie exchange creation is a chocolatey nutty oaty delight:
NO-BAKE MONSTER COOKIE BALLS
Adapted from Maegan – The BakerMama
[there’s a video that shows how to make them]
- 2-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini M&M candies
Also needed – A sheet of parchment paper and a pan, or platter
Depending on the colors associated with the holiday, you can use particular M&Ms to highlight them.
2) Roll dough into 2-tablespoon sized smooth balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet or a plate. (A melon baller can help)
3) Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) Display elegantly on a plate or tray, serve and enjoy!
You can transfer them to an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.