The 2014 entry was an amazing recipe for toffee cookie balls from Snackworks! With only four ingredients! And three steps! And NO BAKING! I could do that! More balls made of cookies! With chocolate and toffee!
In 2017, I shared an easy no-bake recipe with chocolate and stuff that turns into RED VELVET BALLS!
Last year, my cookie exchange creation was a chocolatey nutty oaty delight called NO-BAKE MONSTER COOKIE BALLS!
And this year, I am sharing
MELTING SNOWMEN BALLS
Adapted from Christi Johnstone’s Love from the Oven blog
- 24 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies/Oreos – divide up into 9 to crush, 15 to top
- 3 Tbsps of Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 9 oz Baker’s White chocolate broken into pieces and melted in microwave
- Assorted colored decorating gels
Also needed – Two bowls, sheet of waxed paper and a baking sheet, plate or platter
2) Place remaining cookies on a waxed paper-lined rimmed baking sheet
3) Melt chocolate – Place chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
4) Dip balls in melted chocolate, place on the cookies on the baking sheet
Use a toothpick to dip the cookie balls into melted white chocolate; shake off excess chocolate then place on remaining cookies.
6) Decorate with gels into smiling faces
7) Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated until served.
8) Display elegantly on a plate or platter, serve and enjoy!
Makes 15 balls