The number 500 is on my mind today. This, right here is my 500th blog post! Holy cow… Philip and I talk a lot. Okay, it’s mostly me blathering on but… wow! I am still here, still posting, long after many bloggers give up the ghost.
We have shared so much! Facebook messages, emails, texts, phone calls and visits… I can’t believe all my old flame and I been through together… being there for each other for more than a year as of October 2011.
- 35 years apart,
- him finding me,
- cybersex – resurrecting my libido after 10 years
- convincing me to take a chance on meeting,
- meeting and having it be incredible!
- him convincing me to have an overdue mammogram that saved my life
- much more cybersex
- Seeing him right before I had breast cancer surgery
- supporting me throughout nine months of the treatments
- having cybersex when my body was useless
- getting him through the overnight drive across half the country
- his big move when I didn’t know if I’d ever hear from him again
- still hearing from him
- my dad’s death,
- his dad’s death three weeks later,
- seeing him again a month after I was done with treatments!
- eating a lot of LOBSTER!
Just for fun, here’s a peppy tune by a couple of Scots with lyrics that I wish a man would say to me someday! Enjoy!