Boxing Day

Sunday, December 26
TEXT
7:36 am Phil: [photo of his backyard at the beach, covered in snow]
My coffee view this morning!

Boxing day
Between Phil and You
December 26 at 11:17am
Good morning! Are you driving today? As you may have guessed, it is snowing. BLIZZARD! 20’s. Windy. But I don’t have to go anywhere. Lot is full of people at the grocery, no doubt stocking up on eggs, milk and bread – we call it “The French Toast Emergency.” Heh. Stay safe, sweet man.
December 26 at 11:19am
FYI – My old cat died at 2:05 am in Hubby’s arms. Glad you got to meet him.
* sigh *

TEXTS

11:30 am Me: Yikes.  Gorgeous plants!
12:36 pm Me: Go Team!
12:51 pm Phil: Yeah man!
December 26 at 12:52pm
Oh Sass, I am so sorry. Glad I got to meet him too.

TEXT
2:40 pm Me: Happy half-time!

December 26 at 6:01pm

Thanks, Philip. Don’t tell Hubby, but this cat’s death is not bothering me the way our other cats did. Maybe a combination of I just don’t have the emotional energy to spend on one more thing, he was mostly his cat, and after more than a week of waiting, I am relieved to have him at peace. *sigh* We drove out to my sister’s to try to bury him, but the ground is already too hard. Not sure what we’ll decide to do.
December 26 at 6:03pm
You still at the beach? Drink a lot of tequila? Watching more football? Saw a funny quote just now – Dean Martin once said, “you’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.”
December 27 at 1:06am

Hey, kid. Hope you had a great day! We’re snowed in here… white-out. Probably all day tomorrow! Watched first two eps of “Law & Order U.K” – interesting to see how they adapted U.S. episodes, and how the British legal system differs but is mostly the same.  Sleep well, sweet man.

Published by

Sassy Girl

It's the gal you knew in high school that you've wondered about. And she's got something to say! Time to heat up old flames!